Tuesday, April 20, 2021

TECHNIQUES TO INCREASE OXYGEN LEVEL

TO FIGHT THE DEADLY DISEASE, INCREASING OXYGEN LEVEL IS UTMOST IMPORTANT. FOLLOWING MESSAGE OF MR BHARAT LAL JI AND THE VIDEOS SHARED BY OTHERS GIVE US A HINT TO INCREASE OXYGEN LEVEL. LET US SHARE WITH OTHERS TO SAVE OURSELVES AND OUR FELLOW BEINGS.  THANKS AND REGARDS



THANKS TO THIS UNKNOWN GENTLEMAN FOR DEMONSTRATING THE EFFICACY OF PRONAL BREATHING

THIS IS A VERY ENCOURAGING MESSAGE SENT TO ME BY A FRIEND.  PLEASE READ IT TIME AND AGAIN AND SHARE WITH OTHERS DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME, SUCH MESSAGES CAN PLAY A GREAT ROLE TO SAVE PRECIOUS LIVES. 
 

Sharing a message from Bharat Lal, Additional Secretary Drinking Water and Sanitation , who is recovering from Covid in AIIMS👇

Dear Friends, 

I tested positive on 9th April and was brought to AIIMS on 12th April. Same evening, my Oxygen level started going down below 80’s. Junior doctors immediately put me on Oxygen support. 

Dr. Guleria, Dr. Neeraj and other seniors came by. Dr. Guleria said that my body at that stage doesn’t require Oxygen support. So, he got the tubes removed explaining to me convincingly that I have the capacity, I have the strength. So,  I have only to work a little harder for this requisite Oxygen. Easy options are dangerous. Work for it. He made me to lie down on my chest facing downward and asked me to start deep breathing. The best ‘pulmonologist’ of the country was guiding me to relief.

Within only a few minutes, my Oxygen level started improving and in next couple of hours, my Oxygen level got stabilized around 96/ 97%. 

Therefore, whenever required,  I have been asked to lie down on my chest/ stomach and try to raise oxygen  level. During the 5 days stay, whenever Oxygen level went down, I immediately lay down on my chest and did deep breathing. Extremely effective. I will use the word ‘life saving’ and that’s why sharing it for larger benefit especially in such a challenging time... 

Second point, what Dr. Guleria, Dr. Neeraj and others taught me- Don’t give up easily, don’t opt for easy options for support. Let the body work for it. To tackle this virus in severe cases, at family/ individual level, one needs ‘extremely strong mind.’ 

So, let’s go for deep breathing exercise while lying on chest with downward face. May kindly like to consider it. Warm regards & best wishes 

-Bharat Lal

Forwarding as suggested by doctor

(Published for welfare of public with due regard to Shri Bharat Lal ji)




No comments:

Post a Comment