Sunday, October 15, 2017

STRESS BUSTING JOKES


Someone asked an old man, “At 70 years, you still call your wife . …Darling..…., Sweety…, Baby…., Honey….., Luv….Jaan-e-man..., Meri Sohni...Dilruba..., !!!!” 

 What is the secret of this love ???

 Dhamaaka (Thunderous) answer by the Old man: I forgot her name 10 years ago…….. 
& I am scared to ask her
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl : (to God) I don't want to marry. I am educated, independent and self sufficient. I don't need a husband. But my parents are asking me to marry.
 What to do? 
 God replied : You are my finest creation and undoubtedly will achieve many great things. 
But some things, inevitably, will not go the way you want. It may go Worst. Some things will fail. 

That time to Whom will you blame ?

 Yourself ? 

 Girl: No!

 God advised: So my child exactly here You need a husband !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment